We are a Spirit-filled, Bible-believing evangelical church looking for a full-time permanent pastor to help us take the next steps in our journey with Christ and our witness to our community. Our church is a growing body of around 120 people located in a lively, large and growing Oxfordshire village.
We are seeking a supportive and experienced Team Leader to work with us, inspire and encourage us to move forward in what God has called us to do.
That person will be:
- Warm, compassionate and enthusiastic
- An experienced and proven Bible teacher
- Prayerful, visionary, strategic and open to the Holy Spirit’s leading
- Experienced in leading people to Christ and with the ability to motivate others to do the same
- Concerned for those on the fringes to be drawn into real faith in God
- Sensitive to the needs of all ages in the church and able to facilitate a caring concern for the wider community and the world
- Keen to continue to develop ministry and leadership abilities in themselves and others
- a welcoming, hard-working and supportive church family
- a church with a heart for mission, both in the UK and abroad
- a part-time family worker, an active youth programme and administrative support
- a well-cared for modern detached 3-bedroom manse, with study
Chinnor is located at the base of the Chilterns and has approximately 7,000 people with several housing developments currently being built. The village borders with Buckinghamshire, is within easy commuting distance of London and has excellent motorway access. The CCC family includes commuters as well as those who work locally.
If this could be the next step in your ministry and you would like to be considered for this unique opportunity, please contact our Church Administrator via our email address email@example.com for an application form.
CLOSING DATE 16 MAY 2018